The Vollrath Mirage Pro 59500P Countertop Induction Cooker is a feature packed single burner cooktop that allows users to take advantage of the benefits of induction cooking. Customers are happy with its performance and functionality as well as its overall general quality. Aside from energy efficiency and long term cost savings, the Vollrath Mirage Pro stands out because of its quality.
It is designed for durability and to that end, features a modern looking case design using aluminum for the bottom and a stainless steel casing for upper case. One design feature worth noting is the positioning of the control panel, which is raised so that settings cannot be activated when cleaning the unit.
As well as being equipped with plenty of settings, the digital control panel also includes a troubleshooting display as well as easy to read digital LED readout of all selections. Quality, functionality and ease of use are the key design features and customers have positively expressed their opinions.
Features of the Vollrath Mirage Pro 59500P
- Design – a single burner induction cooktop
- Footprint – 3″ H x 14″ W x 15.25″ D
- Memory System – will save the previous temperature setting so you don’t have to memorize it
- Control Panel –LED digital for easy operation
- Durability – the surface is completely ceramic so will last longer as well as being more resistant to scratching
- Power Settings – there are 100 to choose from so that you are able to be as precise as required across a wide range of cooking projects. Settings range from 80 – 400 degrees F or 27 – 232 C
- Certifications – NSF, UL listed
- Control Knob – comes with a digital readout and ensures settings can be made and altered clearly and quickly
- Materials – the top of the unit has a stainless steel casing while the bottom is aluminum, providing an attractive finish while maintaining functionality
- Quality Control – factory bench testing is performed on individual units ensuring consumers receive a quality product
- Power – 120 volts/15 Amps /1800 watts
- Energy Efficiency – is 90% as compared to 40% for gas
- Troubleshooting – a digital troubleshooting display is available to help detect any operational issues
- Cleaning – is easy due to the flat surface design
- Measures: 15.25 x 14 x 3 inches
- Weighs: 13.6 pounds
- Item No: 59500P
- Manufacturer: The Vollrath Company
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
What’s Great About the Vollrath Mirage Pro?
- Quality unit
- Handsome stainless steel appearance
- Strong sturdy build
- Smooth power control
- Quiet operation
- Easy to clean
- Minimal heat loss during cooking
- Lots of temperature and power settings ranging from low to high
- Easy to move between power settings
- Excellent placement of knobs and buttons – not on the same level as the flat cooktop
- Can cook large skillets of food
- Will remember previous settings
- Safe, clean and efficient cooking
- Cooktop is real ceramic
- Will boil water very quickly
- No areas to hold spilled food or grime so cleaning is quick
- Excellent for use in small cooking areas
What’s Not so Great
- Description is a little misleading regarding size. The cooking area is actually ten inches, not fourteen
Customer Feedback and Reviews
The Vollrath Mirage Pro is an outstanding quality cooktop. Most customers give the Vollrath an excellent rating. Things they like about it include its efficiency, quality, design, strong build, number of power settings, as well as its quiet operation. They are also impressed with the ease of moving between power and temperature settings. To read more about customer feedback, you can see the customer reviews here.
The Vollrath Mirage Pro is available online and you can check the most competitive price for it here. Customers are impressed with the quality, functionality and performance of this induction cooktop and clearly enjoy using it, as well as taking advantage of all aspects of induction cooking. Based on customer feedback, we are pleased to recommend it.