The Duxtop Whole Clad Triply Stainless Steel Premium Cookware contains three layers, a thick central aluminum core layer with stainless steel layers on either side of the core layer. The exterior bottom layer is also magnetic ensuring that the all clad induction cookware is suitable for induction cooking. It is also suitable to use on gas, halogen and electric cooktops.
Exclusive bonding technology is used to bond the layers together and this also ensures lifetime performance from the cookware. The layered structure also ensures that heating of the Duxtop induction cookware is always even across the bottom and sides with no hot spots forming on the cooking surface.
The all clad induction cookware is of a high quality and comes with pouring rims that are drip free as well as comfortable stainless steel handles. The lids come with loop handles and fit snuggly to retain moisture and heat. You can also freeze food in the pots if you need to. It’s worth noting that the lifetime guarantee applies to manufacturer defects only, so care should be taken to avoid practices that could result in scratching or chipping the surfaces.
Features of the Duxtop Induction Ready Cookware
- Design – cladded stainless steel cookware suitable for induction cooking
- Cladding – a thick aluminum core layer is bonded to an interior and exterior layer of stainless steel resulting in quality construction and materials that are designed for lifetime use.
- Even Heating – Whole-Clad Tri-Ply construction eliminates hot spots and ensures that heat is evenly distributed over the bottom and sides of the cookware.
- Multi-Purpose – all clad induction cookware is suitable for induction, gas, electric, and halogen cooktops eliminating the need for separate cookware for different heating methods.
- Handles – are riveted to the pans and made from stainless steel. They generally stay cool but can sometimes become warm so using a pot holder is recommended.
- Rims – are drip-free for clean pouring, ensuring mess free cooking and easy cleaning.
- Lids – are stainless steel and have loop handle. The lids help to keep heat and moisture inside the cookware to assist you in producing enticing, flavorful food.
- Oven Safe – Duxtop induction cookware can be used in the oven up to a temperature of 550 degrees F
- Freezer Safe – it can also be used for food storage in the freezer should you need to do so
- Cleaning – Duxtop induction cookware is dishwasher safe although hand washing is recommended because long term use of dishwasher detergents can affect the exterior and interior surfaces. Scratches from dishwasher cleaning are not covered by the lifetime warranty so hand washing is best for a long term quality appearance.
- 1 x 8 inch pan
- 1 x 10 inch pan
- 1 x 3 quart saute pan – including a lid and handle helper
- 1 x 1.6 quart covered saucepan
- 1 x 3 quart covered saucepan
- 1 x 6 1/2 quart saucepot including a cover
- Avoid dragging cookware across glass cooktops
- Hand washing is recommended so as to avoid long term damage to the cookware’s exterior finish
- Never allow to boil dry
- Use wooden or plastic utensils to avoid interior scratching
- Store with paper towels between pieces to avoid scratching
For more information you can publically access the user manual here.
Shipping Weight: 23 pounds
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty for manufacturing defects
What’s Great About the Duxtop WholeClad Cookware?
- easy to clean
- high quality cookware
- plenty of steel in all the handles
- rims are drip free for easy pouring
- easy comfortable grip from both sides of the cookware
- handles are comfortable to hold
- heavy duty build
- aesthetic design
- excellent craftsmanship
- well priced for cookware of high quality
- cookware have flat bottoms so is well suited to induction cooking
- has an exterior coating of magnetic stainless steel to meet the requirements for induction cookware
What’s Not so Great
- handles can become very warm
Customer Feedback and Reviews
The Duxtop Cookware is a popular stainless steel choice. Customers that have purchased the cookware give it an outstanding rating.
Things they like about it include its design, heavy duty build, quality, comfortable handles, balance, drip free pouring rims, appearance and easy clean properties. To read more about reviews of the product, you can read what other customers thought here.
The Duxtop WholeClad Induction Ready Cookware is available from online retailers and you can find the best price here. Customers feel the Duxtop cookware is a quality product and provides excellent value for the money. Based on customer feedback we are pleased to recommend it as a quality product to enhance your induction cooking experiences.